Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the registration fee?
- What is not included in the registration fee?
- Delegate registration confirmation and invoice
- Registration payment by credit card
- Invitation letter
- Cancellation/Replacing a delegate
- Conference hotel fully booked
- Badge details
- Conference papers
- Dress Code
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
1. Scope of Agreement
These terms and conditions ("Terms"), together with the order submitted by you, Delegate (whether online or in hard copy) ("Order"), comprise the "Agreement" between you, Delegate, and us, IQ International Pte. Ltd ("Organiser") governing your use of our services, including attendance at the Event at the Venue on the Date. Where capitalised terms are not defined in these Terms, they shall have the meaning given to them on the Order.
2. Attendance at Event
Registration Fees Includes:
- Attendance at seminars, master classes and conference sessions pre-arranged by Organiser
- Attendance at all networking luncheons (not including food or drink outside the Event)
Participation in pre-arranged one-to-one meetings is at the discretion of the Organiser. Furthermore, it is not possible to guarantee that all meeting choices submitted can be arranged.
Organiser does not guarantee the accuracy of information or the actual attendance of the named attendees and will not be liable to Delegate for any change in the number or identity of other attendees or for any attendees who do not keep scheduled appointments, notwithstanding any other of the Terms.
You warrant that you are appropriately qualified for attendance at the Event and will conduct yourself in a proper and professional manner at all times, and shall adhere to any health & safety, security or other requirements of Organiser (or of the Venue or other person approved by Organiser) in relation to the Event.
All content and other materials provided by or on behalf of Organiser at or in relation to the Event contain copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or Organiser or other third parties and Delegates shall not allow any other person to copy, modify, adapt or otherwise use such content and materials for any purpose without Organiser's (or the relevant third party's) express prior written consent.
3. Changes made by Organiser
Organiser reserves the right to withhold any information relating to the Event and/or refuse Delegate entry to the event unless and until all fees due in respect of Delegate's attendance at the Event have been paid in full (without any deduction, counterclaim or set-off). Without prejudice to the foregoing, If any fees due to Organiser are not paid by the date of the Event, Organiser shall be entitled to retain any part payment which it has received.
Organiser reserves right to change the Venue and/or cancel the Event upon notice to Delegate or the party booking on their behalf.
If Organiser cancels the Event other than by reason of events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Organiser will reimburse Total Fee to Delegate. If Event is cancelled by Organiser by reason of events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control (including without limitation Acts of God, flood, failure of any material supplier to the Event, or a cancellation by the operators of the Venue), Organiser will reschedule Event (to be held within 12 months of original Event) but no reimbursement will be made by Organiser and Delegate will remain liable to pay Total Fee on these Terms.
Organiser reserves the right to cancel any booking made by Delegate at its sole discretion and without giving any reason for such cancellation. In such event, Organiser shall promptly refund to Delegate all fees paid in respect of such cancelled booking.
4. Costs to You and Cancellation by You
The Total Fees specified on the Order are subject to an additional service charge ("Service Charge") applied to cover set-up and administration costs, and are exclusive of any applicable taxes which shall be payable in addition. All fees shall be payable to Organiser within the time specified by Organiser in full without any deduction counterclaim or set-off by Delegate.
All advertised Early Bird and Special Group Discounts offers require payment before the cut-off date specified on the Order in order to be eligible for advertised special offer. All advertised discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
The booking fee does not include accommodation or travel costs; these are the responsibility of Delegate.
Delegates are responsible for the cost of gratuities that might include use of leisure facilities available at the Venue, parking, wine with meals (where applicable) and other items not planned such as non-Organiser arranged dining, mini-bar, other refreshments and telephone calls.
Delegate bookings are transferable but cannot be cancelled. If you are unable to attend, you must notify Organiser as soon as possible and in any event at least 4 weeks prior to the Event, and you may nominate a substitute to attend who should be of similar standing in terms of business and financial responsibility.
A Substitute Delegate must be submitted in writing to Organiser and must be approved by Organiser (in its absolute discretion) and must also agree to abide by these Terms. You will remain primarily responsible for their conduct and discharge of any fees incurred by them.
5. Sponsors and Exhibitors
In the unlikely event of a cancelation of the conference by Organiser, we will provide an alternative opportunity for at a suitable event. If there is no mutually agreeable “suitable event”, the Exhibitor or Sponsor will be entitled to a full refund.
No refund is permitted in the event of cancellation by the Exhibitor or Sponsor, and all outstanding fees remain payable by the Exhibitor or Sponsor.
- This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, or personal injury or death resulting from Organiser's negligence.
- The Organiser hereby excludes all liability for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data.
- The aggregate liability of Organiser in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a total of the fees paid by Client or Delegate to Organiser pursuant to this Agreement.
- You may not resell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these Terms.
- If any Term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
- This Agreement is binding on the parties upon submitting the Order by Delegate.
- All communication following this Agreement must be in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded post to the party's relevant address referred to above or by email to delegates@iQ-Hub.com. All such notices are deemed to be received within 7 days of despatch, provided they are properly addressed and, if posted, stamped. Any notice sent by Client by e-mail cancelling this Agreement or attendance at an Event, or disputing any sum payable hereunder, shall not be effective unless a hard copy is also sent by post as set in this clause.
- The parties disagreeing on any of the terms herein shall first try to get their disputes resolved through the offices of their Senior Management within 14 days but if no amicable settlement is reached, the same shall be referred to Arbitration governed by the provisions of accepted Arbitration within U.S. The Arbitrator shall be appointed through AAA (American Arbitration Association either by mutual consent or if mutual consent could not be reached, each party may appoint its own Arbitrator. The venue of arbitration shall be at New York, U.S and the Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English. The award passed by the Arbitrator as the case may be, shall be binding on each party. Each party shall bear its own costs of Arbitration unless the Arbitrator decides the costs in favor of prevailing party. The governing law to this Agreement shall be the U.S. law (New York) having regard to the provisions of Private International Law.
7. Data Protection Act
If you do not wish to your details to be made available to these carefully chosen companies, please contact our delegates administration team delegates@iQ-Hub.com.