Calling all Speakers
The EV BATTERY RECYCLING & REUSE 2023 conference is seeking presentations that broadly focus on the following key topics:
- Economic fundamentals of electric vehicle battery recycling and reuse
- Exploring electric vehicles battery recycling techniques and battery reuse initiatives
- New raw materials extraction and processing strategies for recycling EV battery packs
- Latest research in repurposing electric vehicle batteries for new energy storage solutions
- Upcoming environmental regulations and safety standards for managing end-of-life batteries
- Manufacturer case studies on standardisation and how to achieve a circular economy
The EV BATTERY RECYCLING & REUSE 2023 Exhibition & Conference offers a unique and timely focus on addressing the specific challenges associated with recycling and repurposing EV batteries to meet the economic, environmental, and strategic needs of the electric vehicles industry.
Be a part of our multi-disciplined agenda…
The EV BATTERY RECYCLING & REUSE 2023 Exhibition and Conference will be an opportunity for professionals engaged in relevant disciplines to report on their accomplishments and exchange views. The conference will have a unique emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue in technical know-how for the automotive industry. There will also be an opportunity to integrate with allied industries and demonstrate insights into new technologies for recycling and reusing end-of-service EV batteries.
Presentations that focus on lithium-ion battery recycling and repurposing, manufacturer case studies on electric vehicle battery development, and upcoming recycling and reuse initiatives are of particular focus for this conference, along with other relevant topics of timely interest.
Please consider participating in what is certain to be a highly productive experience with an opportunity to collaborate with industry experts in this fast-evolving market.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading "Call for Papers - EV Battery Recycling & Reuse 2023".